Netherlands Embassy in Sofia Bulgaria
How to apply for a passport
How to request a visa
Register when staying abroad
January 20, 2017 The Dutch agri & food sector has further strengthened its leading position in the world market. In 2016, Agri & Food exports totalled almost 94 billion euros, compared to 90 billion in 2015. Agricultural products accounted for 85 billion euros and agricultural materials, knowledge and technology accounted for 9 billion: a new record. This means the agri & food sector now comprises 22% of total exports. This is shown by provisional figures from Statistics Netherlands (CBS) and Wageningen Economic Research. Minister for Agriculture Martijn van Dam announced these figures during the opening of International Green Week in Berlin, the largest international agricultural trade exhibition in the world.
November 9, 2016 The Consular Department of the embassy will be closed on Thursday, 24 November 2016. The reception time will be on 23 November 2016.
- Minister Hennis: In order to face the challenges it is important to join forces
- Response Dutch PM Rutte on first results criminal investigation MH17
- Sofia became part of the fascinating STORM World Tour!
- Contemporary Artworks of the Dutch Embassy exhibited by The National Gallery Square 500
- The international initiative “The Green City” visits Flora Burgas 2016 fair