Netherlands Embassy in Sofia Bulgaria
How to apply for a passport
How to request a visa
Register when staying abroad
August 19, 2016 Today Sofia became part of the fascinating STORM World Tour! The STORM Wave electric motorcycle and the students from the University of Technology in Eindhoven who developed it, were welcomed at the Sofia Tech Park by the official host of the event Ambassador Tom van Oorschot. The motorcycle attracted big media interest and amazed the public with its appearance, completely silent engine and numerous innovations.
May 11, 2016 As of today, May 11th, the National Gallery Square 500 presents the exposition ‘Contemporary Artworks of the Dutch Embassy’. The exposition will be available to the public till June 8th and sets a series “Embassy Art” that introduces art works from various diplomatic missions in Bulgaria to the public.
- The international initiative “The Green City” visits Flora Burgas 2016 fair
- Today ‘Cycling Netherlands’ exhibition takes over the ‘Bridge of lovers’ in Sofia
- Advisory referendum – reaction Dutch government
- Ambassador Van Oorschot and Deputy Mayor Chobanov announced the European cycling festival activities in Sofia
- Koenders urges Dutch public not to travel to Brussels